Why Glomfjord Hydrogen?
- Historical hydrogen production in the industrial park until the early 90s
- The company is owned by competent, long-term owners with local and national roots
- The project is technically very mature
- Access to power is ensured
- Letter of intent with Yara regarding the sale of oxygen
- The area has been fully regulated
- The project has come a long way in detailed planning.
- Good access to services, which ensures regularity and low operating costs
- Low net rent in Yara's industrial concession
- NEL as a supplier of a turnkey hydrogen production plant
- Leading technology companies as partners in the entire value chain
- Long term solid owners
Briefly explained: The project is very well equipped technically for construction and start-up.